You must register for EM-COP to be granted access. You are required to register separately for the Incident and Training versions of EM-COP.
How to register
- Click on Register link on the EM-COP login page
- A verification email is sent to the email address you register
- You will need to click on the link in this verification email (otherwise access will not be granted – the registration process is stopped)
- EM-COP will send an email confirming your access
Equipment and Software required
You will need a computer or tablet device with a web browser and internet access. The supported browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Internet Explorer 10 or above
NOTE: EM-COP may experience problems on Internet Explorer 9 and does not work on Internet Explorer 8 or earlier versions. If you have an incompatible browsers log in using the Maps View only button.
Types of Access
You will be given access appropriate to your role and your organisation’s access rules. Types of access are:
|Type of access||Capability in EM-COP|
(view and add information)